NINH BINH INFORMATION
- It is not really for sure right or wrong time to visit Ninh Binh city, it depends on how you feel when you are in a country with about 3200 kilometres of coastline and three different weather systems. Like in all north Vietnam, it is hot and humid in Ninh Binh from May to October. Unfortunately, it has a high percentage of chance to typhoons during September. From November to April seems less challenging from the sky with dry and cooler weather. Not for sure that which time is better, in the rainy season, the scenery is so bright because the rice fields are at their best vivid green, so there’s no reason to think about which is the best time to go. The best time is around the year
- Goat Meat
- Scorched rice (elderberry)
- Fish raw (gỏi cá nhệch)
- Yên Mạc fermented pork Roll (Nem Chua Yên Mạc)
- 2 Pin Round
WHAT SHOULD BRING?
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting the temple
- Soffell mosquito repellent
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- After a boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the tip about 1 US$ or 2 US$.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- To ensure each party is responsible for fulfilling any of its obligations, we set out below our standard payment terms and conditions:
- Deposit: Either full payment or a deposit of 10% of the total cost will be required and decided base on an individual tour basis. This should be done via one of our available online payment methods. Customers will receive confirmation documents or vouchers within 24 hours after we have received the deposit.
- Final Payment: Before the travel date. Payment by cash/ bank transfer or credit cards is accepted.
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 September 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of the total money you already paid
- 1 day prior to departure, we will refund 0% of the total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change the date of your tour for you if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if the weather is bad and can not join the tour.
- You can reschedule the date or time of your experience up to 72 hours before the experience begin-time.
- If you reschedule an experience, it can be canceled for a full refund within 24 hours of the original booking time or up to 30 days before the original start date.
- Should you be unable to complete the account verification process within 3 days of purchase, the experience will be canceled and fully refunded.
- Hosts make every effort to continue with their experience as scheduled. Should bad weather conditions create an unsafe scenario, the host may cancel the experience.