The one that shows you how wonderful the UNESCO World Heritage Site is, through a trip to visit Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital & Mua Cave.
Contact us for detailed price
(62 US$ Discounted)
ABOUT THE TRIP
ABOUT THE HOA LU TRANG AN MUA CAVE PRIVATE TOUR
Trang An Mua Cave Small Group Tour is one of the most satisfying boat tours in Ninh Binh with a combination of visiting picturesque Trang An Tour at Ecotourism Landscape and exploring a spectacular Mua Cave.
A memorable day trip will stay inside your mind after climbing to the top of the Mua cave seeing how a panoramic view of Ninh Binh is, slowly moving on a rowing boat in Ecotourism Trang An Tour to discover mysterious caves.
- Duration: 1 day
- Starting time: 07:40 am – 08:30 am
- Transportation: Limousine D Car
- Pick up service: Hotel in the Old Quarter Center
- Easy cancellation: 3 days before
HIGHLIGHT OF HOA LU MUA CAVE TRANG AN PRIVATE TOUR
- Better knowing about Trang An Ecotourism Complex, a world heritage site
- Trying boat tour at Trang An more than 2 hours
- Climbing almost 500 steps to the top of Mua cave
- Hoa Lu ancient capital, a treasure of culture, architecture and history of the original land of Viet Nam
- Other interesting activities are biking, Vietnamese food, enjoying traditional tea
- Comfortable luxury tourist car, excellent guide and quality service in general
ITINERARY HOA LU TRANG AN MUA CAVE TOUR
Welcome tourists coming to Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Day Tour!
7:30 am – 8:00 am: Tour guide will pick up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter by a modern minibus. This will be a 2-hour drive to Ninh Binh, which is about 105 kilometers to the South of Hanoi.
10:20 am: Get a welcome drink on your arrival in Hoa Lu district where including a rich history and culture. Take short rest then go to Mua Cave.
10:40 am: We transfer you to Mua Cave by our tourist bus, or another way is taking a bike, cycling through villages in Ninh Binh, looking around about local life.
Arrive at Mua cave, start climbing almost 500 stone steps to reach the top of Mua cave. Feel the fresh air and admire a panoramic view of beautiful Tam Coc
12:20 (or 12:30) pm: Have a buffet lunch at the local restaurant and relax
HOA LU CITADEL
13:30 pm: Go to Hoa Lu ancient capital, a very important relic of Vietnam in the past. Here you will learn about the formation of the first capital located in Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh. Know about special and unique architecture appearing in some famous temple of King Dinh and King Le who made a big contribution to an ancient land.
STAY AWAKE AND DISCOVER TRANG AN COMPLEX
14:30 pm – 16:15 pm: This is a highlight of the trip, take a boat tour from Trang An wharf is a satisfying experience you must do in Ninh Binh. Being on your rowing boat to explore many grottos with beautiful stalactites, see around wonderful landscapes of Trang An.
Tourists will be overwhelmed with the beautiful tranquil water and limestone mountains. Don’t forget to bring your camera for photos.
16:30 pm: Relax and get on the minivan our driver will take you back to Hanoi.
18:30 pm: On arrival in Hanoi, we will drop you back to your hotel.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOKTrang An Scenic Landscape Complex – A World Heritage Site“Kong Skull Island” filming area in Ninh Binh – one of many famous attractions in Trang An Complex500 stone steps to the top of Mua Cave are definitely worth it!The ancient wall of Hoa Lu will bring you back to the old day of VietnamSrorched rice – Famous speciaty of Ninh BinhComfortable transport with air conditioner for you when traveling to Hoa Lu Tam Coc
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Round-trip luxury van.
- Boat trip at Trang An Landscape Complex
- All sightseeing and entrance tickets
- English speaking tour guide
- One lunch at a local restaurant
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- 1 conical hat for each one
- Sunset tea
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- To ensure each party is responsible for fulfilling any of its obligations, we set out below our standard payment terms and conditions:
- Deposit: Either full payment or a deposit of 10% of the total cost will be required and decided base on an individual tour basis. This should be done via one of our available online payment methods. Customers will receive confirmation documents or vouchers within 24 hours after we have received the deposit.
- Final Payment: Before the travel date. Payment by cash/ bank transfer or credit cards is accepted.
Canceling a rescheduled experience
NINH BINH INFORMATION
How is the weather?
- It is not really for sure right or wrong time to visit Ninh Binh city, it depends on how you feel when you are in a country with about 3200 kilometres of coastline and three different weather systems. Like in all north Vietnam, it is hot and humid in Ninh Binh from May to October. Unfortunately, it has a high percentage of chance to typhoons during September. From November to April seems less challenging from the sky with dry and cooler weather. Not for sure that which time is better, in the rainy season, the scenery is so bright because the rice fields are at their best vivid green, so there’s no reason to think about which is the best time to go. The best time is around the year
WHAT SHOULD BRING?
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting the temple
- Soffell mosquito repellent
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- After a boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the tip about 1 US$ or 2 US$.
START YOUR ADVENTURE NOW!
If you still want to consider more, take a look at these tour!
Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day Trip
Private Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour
Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Small Group Tour