Private Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour
The one that leaves your soul into a peaceful river among the wonderful scenery of “Halong Bay in Land”
Contact us for detailed price
(107 US$ Discounted)
ABOUT THE TRIP
ABOUT THE TAM COC MUA CAVE TOUR
Looking for the full experience tour of Ninh Binh? Tam Coc Mua Cave Private Tour to the north of Viet Nam gives you a chance of discovering through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders in Ninh Binh.
This trip takes you through ONE meaning day trip to “Halong Bay in Land” with plenty of action and highlights to immerse yourself into this enchanting beauty. Picture yourself relishing the “Halong Bay on land” through taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tour riding on the peaceful Ngo Dong river & exploring Mua Cave.
- Duration: 1 day
- Starting time: 07.45 am
- Transportation: Private Car
- Pick up service: Hotel in the Old Quarter Center
- Easy cancellation: 2 days before
HIGHLIGHT OF TAM COC MUA CAVE PRIVATE TOUR
- Private Daily Tam Coc Tour from Ha Noi to Ninh Binh, the world heritage site
- Explore the famous Mua cave, the ancient capoital – Hoa Lu, a chance to know more about history and culture
- Discover 3 famous caves on Tam Coc River Tour
- Try unique Vietnamese cuisine, and joining Cooking Class
- Interesting activities: Biking on Rice Fields, Hiking to the peak of Mua Caves, 2 hours Private on Tam Coc Boat Trip,…
- Best convenient transportation for your trip, Private Driver with very good Skill, Enthusiastic
- Private Tour guide with well-trained knowledge and English Skill
ITINERARY MUA CAVE TAM COC TOUR
Welcome tourists coming to Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Day Tour!
7:30 am – 8:00 am: Tour guide will pick up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter by a modern minibus. This will be a 2-hour drive to Ninh Binh, which is about 105 kilometers to the South of Hanoi.
Hoa Lu Citadel
9:30 am: Arrive in Ninh Binh, go ahead to visit Hoa Lu Citadel, the ancient capital of Vietnam. this time will give you a chance for learning about Vietnamese history introduced by your guide.
Come to visit Hoa Lu, you will learn about why the capital was moved to Hanoi nowadays. You are impressed on an outstanding architecture when entering temples of King Dinh and King Le, the first and second emperors of ancient Vietnam, built in the 17 century. Try to feel ancient atmospheres in Hoa Lu ancient capital.
Exploring Mua Cave & Have a lunch
10:45 am: Visiting Mua Cave, one of the most attractive destinations in Ninh Binh. This is the discovery of panoramic Ninh Binh, a beautiful area from the peak of Mua Caves. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a look out of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh.
11:50 am: Get on the car to go to a local restaurant in the Tam Coc area. Firstly you join in a cooking demonstration to make some fried spring rolls. Then have lunch with famous mountain goat meat and other special local Ninh Binh Cuisine. Take a rest for 20 minutes after lunch
Time to leave your soul into Tam Coc
13:00 pm: Discovering the beauty of Tam Coc Boat Ride. Your guide will buy tickets for you to take a private rowing boat with local people here.
Take a seat on the rowboat in the Ngo Dong River, spread out your arms and feel the familiar breeze of the land warms your skin. The air and the smell of the rice paddies will make you close your eyes and not wanting to wake up anymore.
While riding Tam Coc Boat Tours you will explore 3 grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto).
15:30 pm: You are back to Tam Coc wharf, we will take bikes to explore Tam Coc area in 30-45 mins. Getting your own transport is necessary for gazing the beauty of Vietnamese local village with the nicest mountains and rice paddy fields strongly catch your eyes.
16:15 pm: Time for more relaxing, tea and coffee is served after biking
16:45 pm: Relax and get on the minivan our driver will take you back to Hanoi.
18:30 pm: On arrival in Hanoi, we will drop you back to your hotel.
Take a Closer Look
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel by private Car
- Professional, Experienced and Knowledgeable fully – Private Driver
- Private Sampan Boat Trip at Tam Coc
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable fully – Private Local Tour Guide
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee ticket
- Special lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Cooking Class with Famous Local Food
- Hiking to the peak of Dragon mountain at Mua Caves area
- Bottles of mineral water during the Trip
- 1 Traditional hat/ 1 pax
- 1 Soft Drink on Lunch Time
- Biking to Countryside Area on Tam Coc Rice Fields
- Vietnamese tea or Coffee break with Cookies
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- To ensure each party is responsible for fulfilling any of its obligations, we set out below our standard payment terms and conditions:
- Deposit: Either full payment or a deposit of 10% of the total cost will be required and decided base on an individual tour basis. This should be done via one of our available online payment methods. Customers will receive confirmation documents or vouchers within 24 hours after we have received the deposit.
- Final Payment: Before the travel date. Payment by cash/ bank transfer or credit cards is accepted.
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 September 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of the total money you already paid
- 1 day prior to departure, we will refund 0% of the total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change the date of your tour for you if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if the weather is bad and can not join the tour.
- You can reschedule the date or time of your experience up to 72 hours before the experience begin-time.
Canceling a rescheduled experience
- If you reschedule an experience, it can be canceled for a full refund within 24 hours of the original booking time or up to 30 days before the original start date.
- Should you be unable to complete the account verification process within 3 days of purchase, the experience will be canceled and fully refunded.
- Hosts make every effort to continue with their experience as scheduled. Should bad weather conditions create an unsafe scenario, the host may cancel the experience.
NINH BINH INFORMATION
How is the weather?
- It is not really for sure right or wrong time to visit Ninh Binh city, it depends on how you feel when you are in a country with about 3200 kilometres of coastline and three different weather systems. Like in all north Vietnam, it is hot and humid in Ninh Binh from May to October. Unfortunately, it has a high percentage of chance to typhoons during September. From November to April seems less challenging from the sky with dry and cooler weather. Not for sure that which time is better, in the rainy season, the scenery is so bright because the rice fields are at their best vivid green, so there’s no reason to think about which is the best time to go. The best time is around the year
- Goat Meat
- Scorched rice (elderberry)
- Fish raw (gỏi cá nhệch)
- Yên Mạc fermented pork Roll (Nem Chua Yên Mạc)
- 2 Pin Round
WHAT SHOULD BRING?
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting the temple
- Soffell mosquito repellent
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- After a boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the tip about 1 US$ or 2 US$.
START YOUR ADVENTURE NOW!
If you still want to consider more, take a look at these tour!
Private Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Tour
Hanoi Phat Diem Tam Coc Private Tour
Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group Tour