HOA LU TAM COC MUA CAVE SMALL GROUP TOUR
Spending just 1 day in Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Day Tour from Hanoi is a great trip to explore one of the most attractive activities such as visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tour riding on the peaceful Ngo Dong river, cycling through the nicest paddy fields in Vietnam, learning how to make special dish in local area,… Enjoy an unforgettable Tam Coc Mua Cave Group Tour with high-quality service and exceptional price.
- Duration: – 1 day
- Starting time:: 07.40am – 08.30am
- Transportation: limousine car
- Pick up service: hotel in old quarter center
- Easy cancellation: 3 days before
- Price: $46.00
- Understanding of Vietnamese history through Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Capital of Vietnam in the 10th to 11th century
- Visit the temples of Dinh and Le dynasties and explore ancient relics remaining from when Hoa Lu was the country’s capital
- Immerse yourself in the stunning beauty of Tam Coc – “Halong Bay on land” with an unforgettable boat ride on Ngo Dong romantic river
- 500 steps to Mua cave, a magnificent view of Ninh Binh from the top of Mua cave
- Discover the full diversity of Vietnamese natural landscapes as you pass through limestone karsts and stone caves
- Unique biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains
- A group tour allows 15 participants in maximum that controls the best services.
- A young and excellent tour guide takes care of you
7:45 – 8:30 am
Welcome tourists coming to Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day Tour!
7:45 – 8:30 am: Tour guide will pick up you and your group from your hotel or at the confirmed meeting point in Hanoi Old Quarter.
This will be a 2-hour drive to Ninh Binh, which is about 105 kilometers to the South of Hanoi.On the road reaching Ninh Binh, you pass by a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam Province for relaxation.
09:45 – 10:00 am
Riding A Boat To Explore Tam Coc
09:45 – 10:00 am: Arrive at Tam Coc. Based on the experience of most local, tourists will not have the perfect memory in Tam Coc without taking a sampan with locals here. Friendly locals will pick up you and we start a 1.5-hour ride along Ngo Dong River. They are all licensed rowers and follow safety rules. Visit 3 Magical Grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto) during Tam Coc River Tour.
Take a seat on the rowboat in the Ngo Dong River, spread out your arms and feel the familiar breeze of the land warms your skin. The air and the smell of the rice paddies will make you close your eyes and not wanting to wake up anymore. Tam Coc is literally known as ‘three caves” in Vietnam. Visiting Tam Coc, tourists can explore the mysterious caves including Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba. Majestic limestone cliffs, mysterious caves, rural scenery with the peaceful river, rice fields – Tam Coc seems to possess all.
Cycling Along The Roads Of Tam Coc
11:30 am: Ninh Binh is one of those places you definitely need to get your own transport if you don’t want to miss out tremendously. After spending time in Tam Coc, if you want to explore more the charm of this mountainous area, take a bike tour, wandering along the rural routes of Tam Coc. Unlike busy Hanoi, Ninh Binh Province is a countryside place that is considered one of the most authentic regions of Vietnam.
Relax with biking around Tam Coc in 30 – 45 minutes. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many rice fields in golden colors. During the bike riding, immerse yourself in the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere of Tam Coc- Bich Dong. Tourists will be overwhelmed with the ripen rice paddy fields during the harvest season and limestone mountains. Don’t forget to bring your camera for beautiful photos. 12:15 pm: Enjoy special food at a local restaurant in Tam Coc and learn how to make Vietnamese cuisine. You will be welcomed with a warm lunch filled with lots of specialties featuring the yin-yang balance of Asian culture.
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
13:15 pm: The tour guide will take you to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, founded in 968, it remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today’s Hanoi. Arriving in this beautiful mountainous landscape, you’ll walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty. Constructed in the 17th century, these temples are nowadays to worship King Dinh Tien Hoang of Dinh Dynasty and King Le Dai Hanh of Le Dynasty, the iconic heroes making a great contribution to the construction and preservation of the country. Moreover, tourists can listen to intriguing stories about Vietnam history from elderly locals.
Come to Hoa Lu, you will stay into the capital of Vietnam during the Dinh (968 – 80) and early Le (980 – 1009) dynasties. The historical value of Hoa Lu covered an area about 3 square kilometers with the temples, shrines and the king’s palace. The royal family lived in the inner citadel. It is very peaceful inside the complex. Many tourists, including elders and young people, come here to check in the ancient walls filled with green moss.
14:15 pm: The last destination, Mua cave. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a look out of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh
16:00 pm -18:30 pm
16:00 pm: Relax and get on the minivan our driver will take you back to Hanoi.
18:30 pm: On arrival in Hanoi, we will drop you back to your hotel.
What To Expect
- Pickup and drop off in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Transportation with airconditioned between Hanoi and Hoa Lu/Tam Coc (Round-trip)
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- All entrance tickets and fees to sites indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- Lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Pickup and drop off outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Personal expenses and those not clearly mentioned as included
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 September 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.